I love Ni-Ki-Oh!

NickyPhils

CES Staff
Ni-Ki-Oh! is so fun to watch, whether for the nostalgia of the old days, the opportunities to make fun of the actors, the eye of the tiger [Tommy], or the thrill of the fight.

Speaking of signatures, Joseph Huang on Waco Street was someone I bought a computer part from on eBay. I thought for sure it was a fraudulent address...

It's been so long since a new episode. The last one, Duel For All Souls 3, was exposed in January 2004. So it's been two years. Let us all remember when because of Ni-Ki-Oh! we were all so happy together. But I'm really looking forward to Final Genesis, which I believe will come out soon. Also, I'm really interested in reading Ni-Ki-Oh! On Paper, but so far this website has no chapters uploaded. Not even any excerpts from the stroy either. Oh well.

i love nikioh its co0o0o0o0ol. Tommy is mysteriously cute. Too bad he was on;y in two episodes so far. I think tommy is gonna have a big role because of the Final Genesis trailer.

Well Joe that just shows what you are willing to do to get more Ni-Ki-Oh! - post. That's right, people. Ni-Ki-Oh! episodes are now available in the Downloads section.

Just to clarify my last post. The tracker has been defunct for quite some time now and it has not been possible to download the aforementioned episodes. That said, as I'm sure most of you know, we are in the process of embedding our past productions into their own pages on the site. So far only one episode of Ni-Ki-Oh! specifically has its own page. I forget the exact link. Anyone?

Assuming development speeds along nicely, we should see some more Ni-Ki-Oh! episodes soon.

That said, as I'm sure most of you know, we are in the process of embedding our past productions into their own pages on the site. So far only one episode of Ni-Ki-Oh! specifically has its own page. I forget the exact link. Anyone?

This was not much publicized, but the first episode of Ni-Ki-Oh! was re-edited (with some never-before-seen scenes) for the premiere of a new Ni-Ki-Oh! series, specifically remade for the Internet. The intention is that, now that we have better editing software, we can make the episodes higher quality. (I'm sure the fans hated the episodes that would cut off the end of every line with silence, or worse, a deafening screech!)

This webisode is available here. I like it, though I wish it still had an opening theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back