Another Remake? Not too original

Ted

Administrator
Staff member
After the success of The Twisted Mile this year, which was a remake of a crappy 2001 version and will now become an entire series, I was curious if you would like to see any other remakes of things in the Vault.

In particular I was thinking Christmas Crisis, with the same Santa as in Ni-Ki-Oh! Any thoughts? For those in the Staff who are unfamiliar with this short from 2000, I will try to set up a screening some time in December, and possibly try to find the original manuscript from 1996.

I will also look for Rudolph Quits, and the group-written story which I believe was also called Christmas Crisis from 1995.

Ted, it would only make sense if I were the Santa. In mix with the whole shaving thing, and Nick trying to hide the obvious fact that I was female. HOWEVER, for the parts when Santa gets injured, it'd be great if we got the unknowing Santa from Ni-Ki-Oh! to do it, because they simply would not be aware of it, whereas I would.

It's too bad we don't have an HD camera right now and Tom isn't in NY, because we definitely could get this off the ground and done in about 2 days total.

Back