The 3rd Annual Animal Crossing Party

Claw Snuff

Urban Emo
This summer, the 3rd annual Animal Crossing Party will be thrown. This tradition started in 2006, but the original date of which is unknown. This year, I am planning ahead. I have begun to prowl the Newgrounds Audio Portal for some good beats to blast at the party. Once the playlist is finished, I begin to work on other aspects of the party. Yes, there will be fun and games, but I'm not going so much into detail yet as to WHAT else will be going on at the party yet, as I will make announcements in the near-by future... this will be a true blowout, my friends.

Announcements

March 27th, 2008: 3rd Annual Animal Crossing Party Announced. No date yet decided upon.
June 8th, 2008:Official Dates Announced: July 14-16th, 2008
June 14th, 2008: Postponed: July 15th-17th

Last edited by a moderator:
The Animal Crossing Party will be had? Oh no, I hope everyone will be okay! Thanks for the warning, Clare.

When you come up with a date, you should post this event in the Events forum. I think as a partner you have permission to create a thread there. If not, contact me via PM.

It sounds like a lot of fun! I'm so mad I missed the last two! I hope that doesn't happen again, which it might!

Are you sure you weren't there for the 2006 one? Or were you at Yale at that point in time? lol, I remember when I was eating dry ramen noodles, good times, good times. And that kickass Indian music video was awesome. Also, am I remembering incorrectly, or was this the day I had to fetch the beef jerky from inside Shell station because the guy was too lazy to thoroughly look for them?

Original post has been edited to show the dates. If there is any problem with the dates, or if it has to be postponed, I'll let you know.
Also: Pegasus, didn't you say there would be cameras streaming the party live?

This summer, the 3rd annual Animal Crossing Party will be thrown. This tradition started in 2006, but the original date of which is unknown. This year, I am planning ahead. I have begun to prowl the Newgrounds Audio Portal for some good beats to blast at the party. Once the playlist is finished, I begin to work on other aspects of the party. Yes, there will be fun and games, but I'm not going so much into detail yet as to WHAT else will be going on at the party yet, as I will make announcements in the near-by future... this will be a true blowout, my friends.

Announcements

March 27th, 2008: 3rd Annual Animal Crossing Party Announced. No date yet decided upon.
June 8th, 2008:Official Dates Announced: July 14-16th, 2008

Claw, you won't be home on July 14 until very late at night, and then you'll prolly be really tired and need to unpack. Is this really a good day to have the party?

Yeah, I was just thinking about it earlier. The CES AACP is tomorrow. I was thinking that maybe we should have various animal mascots present or posters, etc. Featuring Tommy, esp. Unfortunately it is kind of short notice for this idea.

Claw, I am disappointed with what became of the Animal Crossing Party. Our guest of honor, Yummyfishman, was not pleased either. There weren't any hats! There was no music. There was no Animal Crossing. And there was no party. As the hostess, you didn't do anything. You just played World of Warcraft. Make hats next time.

Back