favoriite games

shmil

i'm just wondering...for all those gamers out there on the Cracked Egg's forum...whats your favorite video game, and or video game consul...PC doesnt count as a consul

My favorite console is Gamecube right now... I wish mine wasn't broken. The Metroid Prime series is definitely the best. Resident Evil 4 is really good too, but they only have a few weapon type gizmos on the map. I liked the finding driven aspect of the Metroid games. Basically all RE4 had was a shotgun, a magnum, and the thermal visor. Let me know if there's any other pickups like that.

hmm, the final fantasy series have a love/hate relationship with me. I-X, good, everything else, shitty.
<br />Earthbound tops the snes rpgs, currently my favorite console is the nintendo ds, and as soon as i get it, the 360. THe gamecube shall not be ignored either but after RE4 came this year, nintendo focused more on the ds, but with sepecatcular results

Thank you I know the forum is great, maybe more people should sign up and then it would be unstoppable.

ive been playing a lot of kh2 int he past 2 days, not to mention some devil may cry 3 and half life

and more ds

and you better believe im doing this to get some post bucks.
so for your enjoyment, i'm gonna say fuck a whole lot:

fuck a whole lot (was said 87 times)

and now for teh buttsecks:

buttsecks (was said 68 times)

I see Tom learned that points are determined by the number of characters in a post. This calls for administrative action. Post-merge!

On second thought I think editing is necessary.

Well its hard to single out games and consoles. i used 2 like all the systems for various games, that of course was before i was introduced to The World of Warcraft.

My top systems would be X-Box 360 (including the original X-Box), PS 2/3, and the Wii/ G-cube.
I loved the X-box bc i am a big Halo fan. Mainly the first one, among other games, but Halo stands out the most.

PS2 holds the key to my heart, Kingdom Hearts that is. That prolly my favorite game (when it comes to systems at least) and if not my favorite, one of the tops. Theres also metal gear, which i enjoyed greatly, but i dont think i like it better then Kh1/2.
PS3 however has Resistence Fall of Man 1/2 which r fun FPS.

The Game cube has titles like Melee, and RE4, which were my fav games for that system. i also liked sonic adventure battle 2, and of course, Metroid. they would be my favorites for g-cube (not in that order however, it would be to painstaking to attempt to list them in order right now).

I havent played much of the Wii, but i really like brawl. So far thats about it, other then all the remakes.

In conclusion, I like the X-box(s), and Playstation(s) the most. My favorite games would include the Halo series, (but mainly the first game), Kingdom Hearts, which were some of the best games i've ever played, as well as metal gear and some other fun stuff. Metroid, Melee, RE4, sonic were fun for the g-cube, and brawl was my fav Wii game. But these all pale in comparison to WoW in my eyes. But seeing as how computers were outlawed in this thread, i did not go into detail about it. I hope this has accurately answered the question at hand.

Back