My Forum!!! N0000!!!

Claw Snuff

Urban Emo
I want my forum back-up.
The host doesn't exist currently, so I'm doomed.
Also, Ted, why shouldn't Jinjonator be an Admin anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, this has to be said.
I translated all my memories.
All we're in the tongue of the past.
The latest memory I had was the first chapter, which i got from the school lunch room, I was crying all over my food and I was sent to the nurse. That was March 15th, 2005. Hadn't had a memory since, and I don't really feel like another. I haven't seen the Hooded Darkness in awhile either. But there's always the small chance that I may have another, but it's just fading away.

Yeah, that's why making database backups are important. NickyPhils, if you're worried about that for the FUCK forum, you just need to backup the db file for it until we implement FTP, which will require another server upgrade.

It's unfortunate, Claw, that you lost your forum; however, it is still entirely possible that they just shut the servers down for extensive upgrades, the processor overheated, etc. I doubt that ipbfree.org would have shut down because they didn't have enough money to pay for the domain name this year without alerting anyone ahead of time that this was a danger. That's what the site news feeds are for. Ah, Facebook... smart move.

--------- EDIT --------------------

See what did I say four minutes ago? Your forum is doing just fine!

Back