So many new members..

Bandit

Theres so many new members of the site, who in one way or another, have an idea as to what ni-ki-oh is. I dident know it was so popular, but not knowing these people makes me un willing to participate in the posting (to a degree). Therefore i suggest a Cracked Egg Studios convention, where members only assemble in a large enough place, and share thoughts and stories with one another. A chance for everyone to meet face to face. Lets hear some feedback on this!

Most of the new members on this site are here because they bought the wiki software we developed. They have little, if any, knowledge about any of our productions. On the other hand, there is a small handful of people from my college who have also joined the site. Let me emphasize the "small," but not in any derogatory sense.

I do agree that we should have some kind of "convention" in the future. Perhaps we should wait until the old videos are all public (with the exception of Ni-Ki-Oh!, this will hopefully be done by Christmas). EggCon, anyone?

lmao yeah that may spark ppls anger a bit lol
well then, my suggestion still stands for the "small" group of kids that would kno about it.

Back