World of Warcraft Parody

Claw Snuff

Urban Emo
Dude, you look on Youtube, but you see several crappy videos of what it would be like irl. However, since a lot of your members and one of your affiliates is into WoW. I think we should make one. Kay? Kay.

=MAJOR UPDATE=

It's going to be a full-length movie.

I have a storyline.

It's as follows:

It's a few years after the war is over, and many characters are being tried for war crimes. These crimes can be anything from massacres that came from quests, PvP ganking (lol hit and runs), and grand theft ninja.

Several characters were pardoned of the crimes they had been known to commit. They either made up for their crimes by rebuilding Azeroth, or joining in the justice system to prosecute guilty or grant clemency to innocent characters.

However, old friends they had now prosecuted and sent to the Stockades or the Vault, come forward about crimes never discussed about certain characters who had been granted clemency for their KNOWN crimes.

Now that the tables have turned on them, can they prove themselves innocent, or be judged guilty?

--------

I think this is a VERY good movie idea, and since we have so many friends that play WoW, this should be fairly easy to cast. Opinions?

EDIT: lol at the vault being linked to an article :p

Back