Which card is better in a beatdown deck?

Which card is better in a beatdown deck?

• Premature Burial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goblin Attack Force

• [No response text]

• Total voters
I say that Premature Burial is more important for a beatdown deck because beatdown decks are supposed to summon many monsters to the field at once and attack with them, making it harder for the opponent to retaliate. Also, Premature Burial (j. Early Burial) + Giant Trunade (j. Hurricane) = GREAT COMBO!!!!Edited by: Niki Moto

But what if you dont have enough LP to pay. Besides, GAF is the card most seen in Beatdown Decks, and beatdown decks are meant for making your opponent lose LP over your STRONG monsters, it doesn't matter how many you have.

If you only have one, you can't do direct damage without getting past the defenses first. Having many attackers is what scares the opponent. Power is just an accessory. And GAF is just seen more because it's not limited.

And Gemini Elf sees more play than Goblin Attack force anyway, even though it's rarer and weaker.

No, it gives the message of uncounterability and something to be feared because you can't fight back.

In real life, gangs consist of many people, and they depend on that to win fights. One strong person with no backup is nothing.

Not really, they mostly depend upon weapons and guns etc. But I see your point, Niki. I STILL think tht Goblin ATK Force is better in a beatdown deck.

Actually most gang members throw away their weapons when they engage in a conflict; they are only used for intimidation purposes or if a member is outnumbered.

Anyway, Final Attack Orders is the best card for a Beatdown Deck, because your opponent will always take Battle Damage. Of course this renders Spear Dragon's effect useless, but doesn't leave them vulnerable.

Well, this discussion is about which among the two cards given is better in a beatdown deck. I still think that Gblin Attack Force is, it is in almost EVERY Beatdown Deck.

i agree with niki, when u look back at the great beatdown decks, who comes 2 mind?? Pope. he had prob the best beatdown deck that i can remember. and he based it on summoning many monsters at a time.This enabled 2 deal out massive LP damage, all in 1 turn.

So in my opinion, premature is a better card 2 have. Plus the combo niki said is truly good. But why not have both?

Back