The God Cards

NickyPhils

CES Staff
The following are the god cards' rules and effects as used in the YDC.

Obelisk:
[Warrior/Effect]
Requires you to sacrifice 3 Monsters to Summon (treated as a Special Summon). Sacrifice 2 Monsters -> When this Monster attacks during this turn, it attacks all of your opponent's Monsters at the same time and does 4000 points of direct damage to your opponent. This Monster cannot be the target of Monster, Magic or Trap effects.

Osiris:
[Dragon/Effect]
Requires you to sacrifice 3 Monsters to Summon (treated as a Special Summon). This Monster's attack and defense strength are each equal to 1000 times the number of cards in your hand. Whenever your opponent Normal Summons or Reverse Summons a Monster with an defense strength of 2000 or less, destroy it. This Monster cannot be the target of Monster, Magic or Trap effects.

Ra:
[Machine/Effect]
Requires you to sacrifice 3 Monsters to Summon (treated as a Special Summon). This Monster's attack and defense strengths are each equal to the sum of the attack and defense strengths of the Monsters sacrificed to Summon it. Pay all but 1 of your Life Points -> Increase this Monster's attack and defense strength each by the amount of Life Points you paid. Pay 1000 Life Points -> Destroy 1 of your opponent's Monsters on the Field. Sacrifice a Monster -> Increase this Monster's attack and defense strengths each by the respective attack and defense strengths of the sacrifice Monster. This Monster cannot be the target of Monster, Magic or Trap effects.

Post any rulings questions on the god cards in this topic.

Ryou, this topic is not for discussing your tournament but the gameplay rules of the God cards. Does ANYONE have any questions about them?

I was pointing out one of the Rulings of Ra! Not my tournament! It was intended more to Ra than to my Tournament, and if that confused you Niki, I'm sorry but your really sick! Anyway, I think these rules are very easily understood and no one should have many questions about them.

Which is imporant b/c in a Shadow Duel, if you do not apply to the rules, Ra can follow someone else if he/she chants for him!

Using the god cards like this is outdated now. We have a ban list, so it would be unfair for the gods to be immune. But, if you did use them, I don't think we would use these card effects anymore, but the effects like in Nightmare Troubadour.

Back