Create a Card - Ni-ki-oh Style

TK Seya

Network Partner
Have a card that you've always thought would be perfect for Ni-ki-oh? Post your ideas here and don't forget to include details, stats, erratas and rulings. Crap art is welcomed as well as a little story of the use of the card which you are creating.

I'll start things off.

Dark Stick - Quick-Play Spell

You can only activate this card when a Dark Spellcaster is on the field. Select 1 monster on the field. Any monster with that name is unable to attack until the end of your next turn. Decrease the ATK of all Dark Spellcasters by 1000. For every 1000 ATK lost, you gain 60 Life Points.

Enemy: Haha Niki! You're f**ked now! After using three Triangle Powers on my Thousand-Eyes Idol, it has 6000 ATK! Thousand-Eyes Idol! I order you to attack Niki directly and bring me victory!

Niki: Stop right there! I'll activate a trap card! Physical Double! I now have a Thousand-Eyes Idol on the field with a mighty 6000 ATK. But just in case you even think about attacking, I'll use my Dark Stick!

Enemy: Dark Stick!? What the hell does that do!?!?!

Niki: I'm glad you asked! My Mirage Token will now take its Dark Stick and stick it into your Thousand-Eyes Idol!

Enemy: Oh no!

Niki: Oh yes! Now the Dark Stick will prevent your monster from attacking. The Dark Stick will also release waves of energy which will decrease the attack of all Dark Spellcasters on the field by 1000!

Enemy: No! My Thousand-Eyes Idol!

Niki: Not only that, my Mirage Token will lose attack points too! Now because 2000 ATK points were lost, I'll gain 120 LP!

Enemy: Crap! I'm doomed!

Divine Kuriboh - Level 2 - Divine - Fiend - 301 ATK/301 DEF

You can activate this effect if this card is in the deck, in the hand, in the graveyard, on the field, or has been removed from play. Negate the effect of an opponent's card with the word "Kuriboh" in the title and that is not named "Divine Kuriboh". If this card's negation is successful, inflict 4000 points of Direct Damage to your own Life Points and Special Summon this card to your side of the field.

Niki: Not quite! I'll discard Kuriboh from my hand to save my LP!

Enemy: Or so you think Niki! I'll activate Dark Kuriboh! This will stop your Kuriboh from saving you!

Niki: Wrong again! I'll activate the Divine Kuriboh that I removed from play earlier.

Enemy: What is it doing?

Niki: Divine Kuriboh is the ultimate Kuriboh! It is now using its divine powers to return from the removed from game area to negate your Dark Kuriboh's effect.

Enemy: But won't it inflict damage to your LP after using this power?

Niki: Normally, it would hurt me for 4000 LP of Direct Damage and surely lose me the duel, but that isn't the case today thanks to this card! Barrel Behind the Door!

Enemy: No! Not that!

Niki: Yes that! Now you'll take the damage for me!

DiDi Mow - WIND

[Beast]

A white angelic cat sleeps on a rug with her tail thrashing slowly. Legend says that she is content when pet by the right foot or left hand. But if a weary traveler tries to pet her with the right hand or left foot he or she will be brutally mauled.

1100/2000

Congratulations! The cards posted here have been added to the Duel Monsters Tournament 2 booster pack, to be distributed to participants this August.

Back