does anyone watch?

I've only heard of Trigun and Inuyasha. Did you know that Inuyasha means 'Dog B*tch'? I think maybe his parents were in a rush and didn't have time to name him, so the dad said to the mom: "Just name him.......DOG, b*tch!" and she misheard. Or maybe he said:
"Just name him anything!"
Mom: Can I even name him 'Dog B*tch'?
Dad: Sure, whatever!

I've watched part of an episode of Inuyasha, a few of Cowboy Bebop, and I've seen kids in the Anime Club at school watch Trigun.

I started watching Yu Yu Hakusho, it is one of the best Anime shows I've ever seen, next to Yu-Gi-Oh!, which was made by the same animator, by the way. Hiei is the coolest guy on that show, especially when he shouts:
"DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!" and his shirt rips off. Also, his Jagan Eye kicks ass. And Kurama's pretty cool too, even though he does kind of look like a girl.

I saw both Cowboy Bebop and Trigun, I'm usually more in favor of the obscure stuff, but I must say that they're both worthy of whatever popularity they receive. It's only a shame that they ended as soon as they did. My favorite part of both series' is the soundtracks. Jazz, blues and other hard to enjoy forms of music are dominant which makes for an interesting change of pace.

As for Inuyasha, I haven't really gotten into that anime yet because I begin to fear that it is just going to be another over-extended and overrated anime like DBZ.

I've seen all these. My favorite is deff. Inuyasha. The characters in it r kool, and Inuyasha kicks butt. However, trigun is also cool. I havent seen as many episodes of trigun as Inuyasha. But og what I've seen, I'm happy with it. As for cowboy beebop, i have seen it a couple of times, and I feel that the show goes nowhere. It has a storyline that does not change ever. It is a constant, ongoing story, about 1 guy, with his crew. All most like a boring biography.

But james, Inuyasha is different than DBZ. The difference is that DBZ is the same thing, the Z fighters need 2 get stronger 2 defeat the monster that is destroying the earth. Inuyasha is an ongoing story, that gets pulled into substories. Much like Kenshin

There's a show called Teargun?! That's so awesome! Does it like shoot tear gas and make its victims cry or is it some sort of superhero with a badkeldo name?

Forsaken said:
does anyone watch tirgun?

I have noticed some people talking about a show called Trigun here as well...

Personally I'm not happy with the animation. The settings are bland and they usually don't bother to color in the sky or the ground or something. That really turned me off to it. That and some guy in it had a circle earring.

I know that Bandit watches this show, but has anyone else seen any episodes? Also, what're your favorite things about the show?
Favorite Things:
Character - TIE: Demon Yusuke + Hiei
Move(fighting) - Dragon of the Darkness Flame
Episode - I believe the name was "Like Father, Like Son". Japanese episode, where Yusuke trains and fights his daddy, Raizen.

Back