The World According to Maximillion Pegasus - DVD Menu Map

Ted

Administrator
Staff member
Well many of you may be experiencing difficulty navigating the mind of Maximillion Pegasus in order to find exactly what you want to watch. When you get too frustrated you can check here for directions on what you're looking for. Please note there are multiple ways of navigating to each, but the routes listed here are the shortest.

Disclaimer + DVD Intro
Insert DVD.

Animal Disclaimer
Watch Season 3, The World According to Me, Invisible link below Watch Season 3, Watch any commercial.

All of Season 3
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3, Main Menu, 3-5 Duel for All Souls, The Lost.

3-1 Something Inside
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Defeat Little Niki in a Duel.

3-2 Creator Versus Champion
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3, Main Menu, 3-5 Duel for All Souls, Episodes, 3.

3-3 Match of the Millennium
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3, Main Menu, 3-5 Duel for All Souls, Episodes, 7.

3-4 Mind Shuffle
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3, Main Menu, 3-5 Duel for All Souls, Episodes, 1.

3-5 Duel for All Souls
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3, Main Menu, 3-5 Duel for All Souls, Episodes, 0.

3-1 Something Inside - Alternate
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face.

3-1 Something Inside - Deleted
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Vacca's Chin.

3-3 Match of the Millennium - Alternate
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Duelist Kingdom.

3-5 Duel for All Souls - Alternate
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3, Main Menu.

Bandit Rich Sings
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3.

Celebi Recruits Pegasus
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3, Main Menu, 3-1 Something Inside.

Pegasus Gets the Millennium Eye
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3, Main Menu, 3-2 Creator Versus Champion.

Mega Dice Monsters - Deleted Episode
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3, Intercontinental Championship Finals.

Intercontinental Championship Finals - Deleted Scene
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3, World According.

3-0 Outtakes Overloaded
Watch Season 3, Watch Season 3, Select Episode, 2-3 Heart of the Cars, Crack Me in the Face, Watch Season 3, Main Menu, 3-1 Something Inside, Outtakes.

Commercials: We Know, Watch Ni-Ki-Oh!, Anti-Drug
Watch Season 3, The World According to Me, Invisible link below Watch Season 3.

This DVD is very confusing. The DVD seems to have many evil loops which NickyPhils found out first-hand at the premiere party. The best episode is not really an episode but a special feature. I especially enjoy the moment where he-who-shall-not-be-named says something along the lines of: "Ah Pegasus, I've turned you into my dog, my bitch. Bow to your master bitch! (Walks over to Pegasus) I like to abuse my bitches. (Kicks Pegasus)". That moment definitely goes into my top five favorite ni-ki-oh moments.

Back