• Kingdom Hearts II

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

• Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix

• Total voters

Sinhart

I know "FM" is really just a Director's cut of the first game if anything, but I'd like to hear feedback. I thought the second game was the best, though. Better gameplay (obviously), better graphics (obviously, too), and an amazing story. The ending was perfect, too. Despite the fact that it looked utterly homosexual when Goofy wrapped his legs around Sora's waist, it was an amazing ending!

I agree completely, Sinhart. Although I can't deny I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+, the Director's Cut for KH2 AND Chain of Memories.

Coming March 29 to Japan I believe, and probably about 3 months (that was the KH2 delay) until the North American release.

I'd have to say that the first Kingdom Hearts is a bit bland compared to II. The graphics are slightly worse, the storyline is a bit... "Um, okay? What the hell is that supposed to mean? >.>;;" Kingdom Hearts II was just a helluva lot more interesting in comparison. The one thing I hated about Kingdom Hearts II, would have to be the beginning in Twilight Town.

Back