Kingdom Hearts II *SPOILER WARNING*

TK Seya

Network Partner
OMGZORZORZORZORZ!

This game is teh l33t! It is so great that Pegasus aka "Pegasuck" must play it much of the day. Discuss this "sequel" to Kingdom Hearts.

Some small topics to consider:

*SPOILER WARNING* *SPOILER WARNING* *SPOILER WARNING*

Roxas or Sora? Who is better?

Which Drive Form is teh leet haxorz?

Why isn't Goofy's name Poofy?

Is the Battle of 1000 Heartless overrated?

Bull! I wanted to play more as Roxas!

Organization XIII > Sora

Axel dying sucked!!!

Darkness in Zero = Teh Best?

Xehanort!

Is this entire game overrated?

I wish you could have actually fought Behemoths in the battle.

Axel should have given Xemnas a hug before he died.

I'm disappointed Donald didn't Blizzaga himself like in the trailers.

I'm disappointed the Organization weren't walking around Hallow Bastion doing crazy shit and getting pounced by Sora like in the trailers.

I'm disappointed Zexion didn't return from ruins so we could find out he was psychic. I'm also disappointed Larxene didn't come back. Just cuz she was the only chick.

Otherwise I'm glad I bought this instead of a WoW game card.

Arg

Roxas vs. Sora

I'd have to say Roxas is better. Then again, Roxas is Sora. But if they were separate people, Roxas would win for coolness. His attire may suck, but his hair is superior to Sora's. Also, the fact that he wore the trendy Organization XIII robe in the past makes him even cooler.

Drive Form

For best Drive Form, it would be a contest between the Final Form and the Anti Form. Though, when you look at it practically, Final Form is the best. I mean...the keyblades auto-attack.

Poofy, not Goofy

Poofy definitely sounds cooler than Goofy.

Battle of 1000 Heartless

Definitely not as good as it seems. No Behemoths, full of weak Heartless, and no really difficult task to accomplish.

A note on the Organization XIII battles

These were actually quite entertaining. Demyx and his Water majiggies gave a meh fight, but the time thing was really annoying. Xaldin did some cool stuff, and he was pretty violent. The Mickey option was helpful here. Xigbar was pretty crappy although he did do cool stuff. Saix was pretty lame overall. Luxord was like...weird. Dice attack!!! Ah, and Xemnas, he had cool hair. He did some cool stuff but the Reaction Command in this game just kicks too much ass. Xemnas definitely did the trendiest looking attacks and restricting Sora's movement was just great.

Back