Hey...

GotchaFF

Hey, Nick was my retreat leader yesterday, and when he started talking about all these movies that he and his brother make, I got really interested. So I came here and registered. That's about it. o.o Hopefully I'll have some fun.

G-Spot Killers represent.

P.S. I forgot to mention that I'm Nick Parisi. XD

Hi. Welcome and thanks for introducing yourself. We have been trying to make the community as feature-packed as possible over the last few months and as interactive as possible. We are currently developing a text-based RPG to coincide with the upcoming series Isles of Fortune and the cult classic game The Lost Pyramid. If you haven't found any links to videos we've already made hidden in various parts of the site, there will be a new video this week. Enjoy.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We have a pretty basic FAQ that could definitely use some work, but you can quickly learn some BB-Codes and stuff there.

Don't hesitate to report glitches or make suggestions. Threads in the Suggestions forum have resulted in a short about The Free United Club of Kids and an upcoming Free United Club of Kids movie, the upcoming series Isles of Fortune, and probably other stuff I'm forgetting at the moment.

Last edited:
Whoa. Old thread. I thought I already welcomed j00. Well, in that case...
Welcome to these fine forums Nick Parisi, be sure to stop by one of our restaurants to eat. If not, you can starve to death!

Back