Shin Chan

What is it about you ask? Well it's about a dysfunctional family and their 4-5 yr old son shin chan who likes to bare his ass at people. And he announces his dooks and stuff. And since he's a kid he's too innocent to know that he's making fun of <insert stereotype here>. His mom is a neurotic bitch who he loves to torment, meanwhile his dad is a struggling salesman whos immature (while looking at apartments to buy, all he was interested in was if the bathroom had a 'fart fan'). It's just a ridiculous show that is awesome, and it's one of only two japanese shows that I watch fervently (the other being Bleach....soo cool). Speaking of, I imported Bleach DS 2nd because it's region free...and why the fuck not? It's a fighter made by Sega and Treasure, and the amount of characters in it is astronomical. Anyway, I'm hyper on a suger rush even though I worked a 10 hour day.

Um, just in case you didn't know, they are releasing Bleach on Wii and DS in North America before 2008 (I forget the dates).

I'm aware of both...I've seen clips of the Wii version in action. As for the DS, it's the first one. I imported the second one because even if they decided to import it, that would take an insanely long time. I might pick up the first one, but it would be a bit superfluous given that the character roster is tinier. Till then, I'll be Bankai'ing it up with Bleach DS 2nd. On an unrelated note, movie to watch when you're totally baked: Interstella 5555. Theres some crazy stuff going on in that movie. And Justice is an amazing band...they got one of the guys from Daft Punk in it....and it's really good dance music.

A TV show based on 4chan....I think that would fulfill one of the prophecies that would bring on the apocalypse. You also better be prepared for me when I come up to Fairfield. Because I am going to be driving my...ahem...mercedes benz. Yeah.

I GOT A MOUNT! It's so super awesome and has flames coming out of it and everything! It rocks so hard I was thrown off my seat when I saw it. True story. When I get home today I'm gunna be pimpin it on the back of my Felsteed.

What has changed?
proxy.php

Last edited:
The tree has no leaves on it, even though it's only the very beginning of fall?

Anyway, I need those directions again because I'm already lost.

The picture was a link to the main page to test if the clicking the button for the original size image didn't interfere with a link. The original size buttons have been fixed.

Last edited:
Back