Chaos Empire Tournament

Sinhart

Ok, as you probably ALL know, I am hosting the next tournamen, the Chaos Empire Tournament! (it will probably be annual OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT) if u have n e questions abt it, put my email on ur buddy list and we'll talk, or just email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, less people in the tournament doesnt assure you that there will be at least six. Less people reduces the chance of there being enough. What were you thinking? Baka!

If no one is going to be in it, I'm definitely not competing.

Go ahead and have a 2-person tournament.

There will be no promo cards released in this tournament because of the host's behavior problems. Adversely, the loser will receive a complimentary "Dark Kuriboh" card.

HERE ARE THE RESULTS OF THE FIRST
CHAOS EMPIRE TOURNAMENT:
4 people in total showed up: Pegasus, Niki Moto, Ryou and Foresaken

Pegasus placed in second (Lord of Chaos) with the Pegasus Character Card. His Famous Combo was the 'Jowgen the Spiritualist' + 'Last Turn' combination, an instant win!

Ryou placed in third (Knight of Chaos) with the Marik Character Card. He used a new-and-improved 'Winged Dragon of Ra' deck, though when facing Pegasus, he did not get a chance to use it, but while facing Foresken, annahilated the remainder of his Life Points with one attack! Thank God he did not loose this Tournament, not only was it his own, but if he had lost it, he would have an even lower ranking than Yummyfishman! No offence.

Foresaken placed last in this tournament (Serf of Chaos) with the Joey Character Card. I am not sure what kind of deck he used, but since we all used Shadow Duels against him, and the DuelDisc kept chafing (SP) his wrist, it was kind of Prophecized that he would lose. But, since he is also the Master of Duels, he is just nothing now..

The winner, or Tyrant of Chaos is..... Niki Moto!
Niki used the Pegasus Character Card and he used the Holding Arms/Legs combination to not only surprise his opponents, but also to keep them almost completey restricted. When both of these cards were placed on the field in a Shadow Game, it called forth a sacred stone (I forget the name) and binded the opponent to it, which gave them the ability to do, well, nothing! Niki is proud because this makes up for when he wanted to become Master of Duels and he lost to Foresaken in the Finals, but now he defeated him in the Starting Duels!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Back