Duel Masters

The anime also rips off Yu-Gi-Oh! No one can say it rips off Magic however, because both are made by Wizards so they are just following their own style.

I'd like you to support your unsubstantiated opinion with factual evidence, Ryou. Or should I report you for spamming the forum? Stating a wild accusation that someone or something "sucks" is highly disrespectful, especially when you present no backup to your theory.

ok, shut up, and i think it 'sucks' b/c it is too complicated AND when u faced that kid w/ Yu-Gi-Oh vs. Magic, he kept overruling u, o , and the fact that it is the ONLY card game allowwed in Anime, and it's noot EVEN IN ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yu-Gi-Oh can be a pretty complicated game itself, so r u saying that Yu-Gi-Oh sucks? And of course there will be rulings conflicts when playing two different games in one duel. That kid I faced was also using a deck that was 2/3 fake cards.

good point about the fake cards thing, and I used to hate YuGiOh and said it sucked, umtil i realized that it was pretty cool and not that difficult

Those are not fake cards, they are proxies.

Besides, Magic players only has 20 Life Points. Attack with any Winged-Beast (they can't be blocked in Magic) and you'll win, no matter what they have.

Also, this forum is not for advertizing Ryou, so please don't promote Duel Masters!

I wasn't promoting it, i was DEmoting it, and no matter what, this entire column will be promoting or demoting some sort of game, whether it be Yu-Gi-Oh!, Magic, Or even a Video Game, so there's no stopping it, unless you close the Forum, but don't do it.....

Oh, and Ted, you made a grammatical error, you said "Magic players has", when it should be "Magic players have" or "a Magic player has"

WHat ever. My initial reaction about this Forum was 'anything games' because I did not read the front. I don't bother with instuctions a lot of the time, That's why I am a Four Mouth Ice Skater.

Back