The Movie

Well there's no Yami Seto, or for that matter, No Yami Marik existed in Ancient Egypt because he was forged when Marik was seduced by power and greed, and that was when he was born, he did not exist in Ancient Egypt and therefore is not the evil Ishizu spoke of, she said "..that same great evil will return to threaten the world again." How can that be Yami Marik if he never existed in Ancient Egypt?

No, you still have not seen episode 202, where the Pharaoh's Protector defends him from Yami Bakura in Ancient Egypt, eventually, Seto duels him for the Millennium Rod, or so I think. ALSO, why would the father of Marik let him possess the Millennium Rod if he knew that it corrupted the souls of the person possessing it. ALSO ALSO, Marik turned into Yami Marik when he was introduced to the outside world, a place where NO Tombkeeper is permitted, not when he took the Millennium Rod.

I'm not talking about Yami Marik, so why do you bring it up?

The father of Marik did not let Marik POSSESS it because he STOLE it! The Tombkeepers were supposed to GUARD it, not possess it because possessing it would mean letting them use its power.

No, once again Niki, you speak the things you are unsure of. If you watched the Japanese Episode, Marik's father states that Marik is of the generation when the Pharaoh would return and his two children were to inherit the Millennium Items to serve and protect the Pharaoh.

This is on topic, we are talking about the Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie, which the Millennium Rod makes an appearance in AND we are dicussing the Ultimate Evil, which also appars in it.

Niki seems to believe that he is not! Thank you for siding with me and all the people with minds that actually WORK, Pegasus.

OK, I stop focusing on others and direct all my attention on myself. I'm off to the bathroom now...

And by the way

Ryou said:
Thank you for siding with me and all the people with minds that actually WORK, Pegasus.

My mind does work, very well actually.

Well, not really. Every time I say something like that everyone else interprets it as it should be......A JOKE! How many times do I have to tell you statements like those are JOKES!

Back