Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy 10

• Pokemon Colliseum

• [No response text]

• Total voters
Anata wa baka desu, Jounouchi-kun. You really don't know how to make a poll. You put Kingdom Hearts as the Poll Question, so I can't vote for it! Iie!

You know, every person in America should all speak ONE language, English! I mean, there are people in China working in a Volkswagon company with other Germans, and THEY all speak English!

Definitely, Kingdom Hearts is the best game out of those, and in comparison they are all mediocre at best.

I'll have to play it when I go over some time, Pegasus says it is the best game he's ever played, but I am looking foreward to JAK 3, I have no idea when it comes out, but I got a magazine with an article on it today. Looking foreward to seeing Kingdom Hearts, too!

Ryou said:
You know, every person in America should all speak ONE language, English! I mean, there are people in China working in a Volkswagon company with other Germans, and THEY all speak English!

That's a cruel combination of ignorance and arrogance, Ryou. Learn tolerance for other people's cultures! If you can't you don't deserve to enjoy Japanese games!

Do you see people in Hungary speaking Sanskirt? I DON'T THINK SO!!! We should ALL speak English! That is why I never get my order correct at McDonalds...

Anyway, I NEED to play Kingdom Heatrs soon.

Niki Moto said:
Anata wa baka desu, Jounouchi-kun.

Niki, you need to learn to speak proper Japanese. 'Anata' is mostly used for a feminine person, and Jofuf, obviously NOT a female person. Otherwise, eveything else is correct...YOU BAKA!

Oh, and Jak+Daxer is better than Kingdom Hearts in my opinion.

Since Jofuf is still a child, he uses the same pronoun, but anyway... I would be happy to allow anyone to play Kingdom Hearts and I can help them with anything since I know more about it than official strategy guides.

And the Kingdom Hearts movie will be released on May 8.

Bravo, Ryou, you learned how to quote someone. Anyway, Kingdom Hearts is a great game because it combines all the great Disney movies into a video game.

Yes, I don't get that. What sort of place would have Disney Characters on it other than Disney Land? Also, what kind of Disney characters would say 'Dildo', like in the DVD?

Back