Suggestion to the Government

NickyPhils

CES Staff
The YDC should have a judicial system with a Supreme Court Judge specifically appointed to judge crimes and to interpret the constitutional laws.

Wow! That's a great idea, we could have tried MV in it if you suggested it earlier. I vote Yay! I wanna be the Judge, wait.........I can't, I'm VP!

That post has nothing to do with this topic, Ryou. Besides, you know my only power in the forum is to report you to the Administrator, who has the real power.

Anyway, an official judicial system will make it easier to punish people for their crimes. Speaking of which, I'm thinking about suing Ryou...

For what, you've always wanted to sue me, even for bad jokes....not that I have any, but on what crimes? B/c I have'nt done much to be sued for. If I have, let me know. But what would you sue me for?
ALSO, I found out that Pegasus was screwing with my profile....some Administrator!

Woo-hoo! I thought I was actually going to have to make one, especially since Niki wants me to bleed to death, or get eaten by a shark, or to drown, or to get my hand chopped off by a buzz-saw...... either one of these ways, Niki wants to kill me.

Please vote for me as Supreme Court Judge!

No, I don't want to kill you. Stop spreading rumors about me...which IS prohibited by the Constitution. And YOU, on the other hand, have stated plans to kill me.

At the meeting tomorrow, we will have opportunities to present new laws, customs, or government mechanics.

Those plans were all jokes, not threats! I never threaten you seriously..... speaking of threaten, why haven't you posted on the 'Ryou vs. Niki' thing anymore?

Besides, I think that Niki would make a good judge, he is a great judge and very arguementitive.

Back