Ask Niki Moto

NickyPhils

CES Staff
I think I'm going to add a new section to my newsletter called "Ask Niki Moto." Anyone can ask me a question in this thread for me to answer, and it might make its way into the newsletter. So, ask away! And nothing derogatory, please.

OK, I'll start off with something like:
"Dear Niki,
Why do you always have a new deck EVERY WEEK! Do you even have a life that revolves around anything else but Yu-Gi-Oh!?
Your Nemesis,
Ryou"

Dear Ryou,

I do not make a new deck every week. However, it is true that I make a lot of decks. Usually, I make a deck because I have a lot of cards that fit the theme well or because I notice that the deck type would probably work well. Eventually, I either realize that the deck is not that good or get bored with it.

To answer your second question, yes I do have a life that revolves around things other than Yu-Gi-Oh. Actually, I believe that everyone has many "lives," such as a family life, a school life, a friend life, a love life, a work life, a Yu-Gi-Oh life, and a computer life, all revolving around one thing each.

I hope I answered your questions.

Your Friend,
Niki Moto

i have a question nick.
Tell me a sport that does not involve the area in which it is played, a square, and any form of it, and a rectalgle, and any form of it.

Actually Nick answered the question in Newsletter #96:

Niki Moto said:
Ask
Niki Moto: A
Question-and-Answer Column By Niki Moto

***QUESTION***
i have a question nick.
Tell me a sport that does not involve the area in which it is played, a square, and any form of it, and a rectalgle, and any form of it. - Bandit Rich

***MY ANSWERS***
Ah, this seems to be one of those stump-attempt questions. To you, a hard question is one that makes little or no sense. To me, a question that makes no sense, or is logically impossible,
is not even a question and doesn

lmao well i guess i was wrong. yeah, at the time u prolly just wasted ya time. but in the long run of things i did read it, and you did prove me wrong. good job nick, and ted, for having such an extensive knowledge of the clubs news letters, which i had thought were all forgotten.

Back